Hey everyone! So I did it, and posted a tutorial of one of the looks that you can attain with this beautiful eye shadow palette which includes silvers and greys. This is using Younique’s Moodstruck Addiction Palette 2, and I love doing a soft look with this palette.
To acquire this look, I used the following products : Moodstruck Addiction Palette 2, liner/shadow brush, deluxe brush, crease brush, Kat Von D Tattoo liquid liner, Younique’s eye liner in Polished, and Younique’s Moodstruck 3D Fiber+ Mascara.
(Yes, my video is bilingual, if you see my Facebook and my Facebook page, I do post in both languages, but for my blog, I prefer to use my main language)
- Using the deluxe brush, apply the colour Romantic from Addiction Palette 2 all over your eye to your desired look.
- With the shader side of the liner/shader brush, apply Blissful on the bottom lid.
- Using the crease brush, lightly tap Perplexed just so as to have a colour, and start on the outside. You will be doing the crease, and going up to the desired height. It’s hard for me to judge, but I stop when I feel like I should.
- Again, with the crease brush, use Perplexed but a tad more and do the outer corner. It is best to add gradualy.
- With the liner side of the liner/shader brush, use Perplexed and do a fine line under your eye.
- Bottom waterline – apply Younique’s eye liner in Polished.
- Why am I a rebel and using Kat Von D instead of Younique? Because I love how it does a fine line, and how sharp it is. It’s a black black. I did a winged liner look, but you can choose to apply your eyeliner how you want. One thing I don’t do, is that I do NOT apply it on my bottom eye. I only apply it on my upper eye. That is why I used perplexed on the bottom.
- To finish it off, I used our amazing mascara (trust me, it’s back, and it’s better than ever! It’s been available since January 2nd 2017!)
You can watch the video to know exactly how I attain this look with the Addiction Palette 2. Please note, this is not a professional video, I am still a complete newbie. But I am thinking of doing more of these.
If there are specific products (Younique) that you would like to see a look with, please, let me know in the comments! 🙂